Sunday, January 19, 2014

Every end is a new beginning, but...

As soon as I completed "Bear Hugs", I wanted to get started on my next quilt. Are you kidding?
I bought and cut the fabric for the next quilt even before I completed Bear Hugs quilt. Here are the fabrics for the next quilt.


Blue Batik and a matching solid, Steel Grey Batik and a somewhat matching solid.  I have a rail fence pattern in mind. Yes, it is for a boy's quilt and I am hoping it will finish at twin size. I am so excited to start this one. I am going to call it Alex's Quilt. I am so loving these colors already.

So, what is the problem?
Get started already. You can blog later.

Wait. There is a double baby shower on February 1st. And I want to go to this double baby shower. That means, I need to keep Alex's quilt aside and make some receiving blankets, burp cloths and bibs. The good thing is this - I like making receiving blankets, they come together really quickly, and I have these cute flannel fabrics to work with. The bibs are so cute. I need another word for cute, seriously.

Blue fabrics - both are expecting boys!!!

So pause on Alex's Quilt. Full steam ahead on Baby Shower items. Life is good!!! I will post pictures of completed blankets, bibs etc. I do love comments!!! Hint, hint hint.


No comments:

Post a Comment